Mother's Day is just under 3 weeks away, falling on Sunday 14th March this year. I'm writing this whilst it pours with rain outside, but I always tend to think of Mothers Day as the start of Spring, so I've got high hopes for the weather over the next few weeks! As so many of us have increased our support for and reliance on small businesses over the past 12 months, I wanted to share with you 5 of our recycled silver jewellery gift ideas.
All pieces come with a personalised note* and gift packaging as part of the service. Post and packaging is of course, as always, free of charge.
Let's start with two of our most popular pieces, pieces that were named after my Mother and Mother-in-Law.
1) Sheila is a classic hammered silver circle pendant on a super fine chain. It's elegant without being fussy and embodies the eternal love between a Mother and Daughter. It was named after my mum Sheila and so many have been bought as gifts for their own mothers or grandmothers, to celebrate the love they have for a friend or family member.
The Sheila necklace is available on a 16,18 or 20 inch chain length. Priced at £38.
2) Anne was created in celebration of my Mother-in-Law and the rectangular pendant combines the strength of solid silver with softly blurred hammered lines adding depth and dimension.
The Anne necklace is available on a 16,18 or 20 inch chain length. Priced at £38.
3. The Earth Bracelet is our signature bracelet. The fact that it is made in one size makes it the perfect gift to send from afar as there is no measuring to be done or guessing of sizes. It is a classic bangle and as each one is handmade to order it really is completely bespoke. It is the most heavily hammered piece of jewellery I make and with each tap the bangle takes on a unique pattern all of its own.
Interesting fact: the more a piece of silver is hammered the more stable and solid it becomes.
The Earth Bracelet is 7cm in diameter. Priced at £33.
4. Catherine is a simple stacking band. Smooth and polished to a high shine it is delicate and feminine whilst being strong enough to wear everyday. As with all of our Mother's Day recommendations it is a classic piece of jewellery that can be treasured for years to come.
The Catherine ring is available in sizes H-Y. Priced at £24.
5. Our Christina stud earrings are great for 'on the go' mums. They are small and simple without being 'boring'. The molten silver appearance, polished to a high shine means they catch the light beautifully and add a little something extra to every outfit without being overstated.
The Christina stud earrings are one size only. Priced at £30
Whether you're shopping for your Mum, Mother, Mom, Mam, Mother-in-Law, Nana or Grandma this Mother's Day, I hope you have gained a little inspiration from this blog post and as always if you have any questions please do get in touch via email, the website chat box, Facebook or Instagram.
Wishing you all a lovely Mother's Day celebrating the wonderful women that have loved and raised us. This year will be different for so many people and I know lots of us won't get to see or spend time with our loved ones ❤️ If you would like a personalised note* adding into your gift box please do let me know and I will do my best to add a little bit of extra sparkle to this Mother's Day.
*personalised note - please provide a message for your personalised note in the question box when checking out.